- Throwing away too many early game units in the name of "scouting".
- Losing units by not committing to fights, allowing the opponent to whittle down your army without causing any damage to his.
- Not having a strategy or goal or build
- Sticking with the same unit combination over a long game
- Throwing away units into fixed defenses instead of expanding
- Failing to pull workers away from an attack
- Failing to scout opponent expansions
- Not enough harassment
- Fleeing with units that are going to be run down and killed anyway
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Starcraft 2 Strategy: Watching the GSL Pros
Even the pros can make horrific mistakes. Some of their mistakes, aside from micro (which can always be improved) are: